Business English aims to produce graduates who are capable in communicating effectively in English and possess good basic knowledge of business principles.
Why Business English?
- Provides strong analytical, strategic, operational, international business knowledge, and an excellent command in English for effective business communication in an intercultural environment.
- Provides analytical and research skills that are required for successful post-graduate study — both domestically and internationally.
- Provides essential skills for effective business operations.
Career Prospects after Graduation
- International affairs officials in government and private sectors.
- Language consultants in government and private sectors.
- Interpreters/ translators
- Tour guides
- Language teachers/ tutors
- Public relations officers
- Customer service officers
Click here to download our Business English curriculum
- English Usage
- Advanced Reading and Writing Skills
- Business English Conversation
- Academic Writing
- Note-taking and Summary Writing
- Public Speaking
- Critical Reading of Business Technical Materials
- Advanced Business Communication
- English for Business Presentations
- English for Business Discussion and Negotiations
- Seminar in Business English
Click here to download our Booklet for the Undergraduate Programs